2019 Open Morning & Membership Offer
Saturday 1st June 2019 – 09:15 – 12:15
Come and see for yourselves why last year so many new members became part of the “Shortlands experience”. Those who did have universally showered us with some great comments “what a great club it is” and “how welcoming it is”, “a very friendly club”.
• Shortlands Golf Club is 125 years you this year, so we must be doing something right!
• We offer a challenging 10 hole course to high and low handicap players alike.
• Plenty of competitive and leisure golf opportunities.
• Comfortable clubhouse offering a discounted bar and delicious food.
• Good facilities, including locker room, 19th bar with TV and pool table.
• A resident Pro for lessons and a fully-stocked shop.
• Full social programme.
• Ongoing programme of clubhouse and course improvements.
FORMAT OF THE DAY
09:15 – 10.00 Registration. Tea, Coffee & Cakes
10.00 – 10:30 Short presentation on Shortlands Golf Club
10:30 – 11:30 Walk the course with a member/guide.
11:30 – 12:15 A chance to join up or raise any questions.
Those joining on the day will get 1 month absolutely free,(June) and a voucher for a Four-ball round (you must be included in the group of four).
Should one of your group of three subsequently join the club, you will get a substantial discount on your bar card!
All new members will subsequently meet with the Club Captain and the Ladies Captain as well as the Membership Director for an introductory 9 holes around the course. This is to familiarise you with the course and all aspects of the playing etiquette. This will be arranged before you are allowed to play the course for the first time.
All categories of play are available: 7-day, 6-day, 5-day, Ladies, Juniors and 80+ players. We are keen to build on our thriving and successful Ladies Section.
Tuition and equipment is available through our professional, Mark Wood should you require it.
Full details available are on our Website, www.shortlandsgolfclub.com Facebook and Twitter accounts or from our Manager, Mark Wood on 0208 460 8828